Seems like the closer we get to the night the Jolly Old Man visits, the less behaved the girls are. Ugh. I am so very lucky to have two loving, beautiful girls though, so I am certainly not complaining. And who knows, the Jolly Old Man is probably still watching me... :)
The girls got their letters from Santa today. They are so excited!! It gets so much more fun as they get older. I love seeing the little looks of wonder on their faces as we keep counting down and introduce them to the next mystery that is Christmas. They are at such a tender age, I just want to put a brick on their heads and make them still this little FOOOOOOORRRREVVVVVERRRR!
Getting ready for family to come in for Christmas/New Years. I don't like to say holidays- because that's just way too general- and yes, I am the lady at the counter when the clerk says "Happy Holidays," returns with a bright and joyful, "Merry Christmas!"
That's it for now, I am currently searching for a homemade paint recipe to finish some little trinkets from the girls... here I go to google...
Merry Christmas everyone!
Jeni
No comments:
Post a Comment